WaveMatrix Dynamic Software
WaveMatrix Dynamic Testing Software
WaveMatrix Dynamic Testing Software provides users the ability to define and run tests, and to acquire data for a wide range of dynamic and quasi-static applications. Tests can range from simple single-axis ramps and repetitive waveforms, to more complex multi-axis and multi-step tests.
Test methods are quickly and easily constructed using a series of steps within a matrix structure, allowing the user full control over waveform shape, control mode, data logging and test progress. Completely independent waveforms can be performed on each axis for systems with multiple axes of control. During the test method construction the user is presented with a clear graphical preview of how the test will run.
During the test a range of comprehensive data logging and data reduction tools enable the user to acquire the required data and at the same time minimise data file size through intelligent data reduction features. The user can configure the Live Test Workspace to show up to four real time graphs and add progress or status indicators.
Test results are automatically grouped together within a logical project structure allowing quick access to the data files and batch transfer of results. To aid results tracking a read-only copy of the test method is always stored with the test results.
- Support for all Instron 8800 control axes and sensor conditioning channels
- Up to a maximum of 24 channels of control or acquisition
- Control or acquisition of temperature from a Eurotherm 2408CC or 3200CC device
- Capable of 1ms interblock transfer time from one step in the sequence to the next
- Trend monitoring function - a change in max, min, mean or amplitude from a user defined reference cycle can be used to control test flow or end test - Amplitude control to correct for peak errors in a cyclic waveform
- Supported waveform types; sine, triangle, square, holds, ramps, trapezoidal, user defined turn points files, and sample data playback
- Mixed mode control on cyclic waveforms
- User defined events to control test progress
- The ability to automatically balance extensometers and derived position channels at any stage of the test
- Up to four real time graphs; X-Y, Double Y, Trend, Multi channel, chart recorder
- Single and nested looping of steps
- Advanced Data Reduction; either on time basis or change in channel value.
- Extensive data logging; per cycle data (max /min /amplitude /mean level), full hysteresis data, or both combined; at linear, logarithmic, change in value or user defined intervals
- Data storage to computer disk in ASCII format at rates up to 5kHz or 10kHz synchronous on all channels
- Ability to pause and resume a test, either immediately or at some point in the future
- Control of digital and analogue outputs
- Waveform start and stop enveloping
- Tracking and Peak & Trend Live Displays
- Can be expanded with Calculations (D1) or Advanced Control (E1) modules
- Set of Electronic Manuals in PDF Format
- Available in English, French, German or Japanese
WaveMatrix™ is intelligent software designed for fatigue and dynamic testing of materials and components. It delivers flexibility - run everything from a simple static ramp, to cyclic waveforms through to complex multi-step, multi-axial tests The highly visual environment with integrated tabular screens, clear menu structures, time-based matrix test preview and configurable live test workspace is designed to be intuitive and instill confidence. Packed with intelligent features, such as data reduction and built-in project organization, designed to simplify your testing.
- 1.0 MB
WaveMatrix Advanced Control is an upgrade to WaveMatrix that offers additional control modes and waveform types.
- 411.9 KB
Increase the throughput and consistency of your composites and polymers testing by optimizing the test frequency with the Specimen Self-Heating Control. This powerful add-on is specific for WaveMatrix™ Software. Composites and various other materials are prone to significant self-heating effects during cyclic loading, but their performance also shows strong temperature dependence. This has traditionally led to fatigue testing at very low frequencies to minimize specimen heating and the resultant degradation in mechanical properties. A test run for a single S/N dataset could mean weeks of machine time. Specimen Self-Heating Control can significantly reduce this, while providing previously unachievable confidence in test temperature. This patented system achieves and maintains a specified test temperature by varying test frequency in response to a specimen temperature input.
- 1.1 MB
The Calculation Module is an upgrade to WaveMatrix Software that offers extended capabilities for data processing and calculations.
- 456.1 KB