Electrical Adapter for 350 ohm Strain Gauges
2210-892 | Electrical Adapter for 350 ohm Strain Gauges
Connects to strain channel (not included).
Provided with spring loaded terminals for attachment of strain gauge leads.
Suitable for maximum strains of 5%
Linearity for strains up to 1% < 1% of reading or 0.01% of full scale - whichever is greater.
Linearity for strains up to 5% < 3% of reading or 0.01% of full scale - whichever is greater.
NOTE: 2 of these adapters can be used with a 2210-857 cable to average the signal from 2 strain gauges.
|Description||Electrical Adapter for connecting 350 ohm strain gauges to a standard Instron strain channel|
- Extensometer Averaging Cable
- Sensor Conditioner Card for 5500 Series
- Strain Conditioner - 8800MT Series (Control & Data Acquisition)
- Strain Conditioner for 8800MT Series (Data Acquisition only)
- Sensor Conditioner Card
- 2210-920 | Expansion Channel Module for 5900 Series
- Sensor Conditioner Card for 5500A and 5900 Series
Adapter to connect a single 350 ohm strain gauge to a strain channel on an Instron test machine. It is provided with spring loaded terminals for attachment of strain gauge leads and it is suitable for maximum strains of 5%.
- 106.6 KB