Prüfsysteme für thermomechanische Ermüdungsprüfungen (TMF)
As a world leading supplier of integrated TMF testing solutions, Instron has systems installed in many different countries. Thermomechanical Fatigue systems can be based around the popular servohydraulic fatigue testing systems, such as the 8801 100 kN or 8802 250 kN, or can be integrated onto a 8861 or 8862 servo-electric machines. Thermomechanical Fatigue Testing systems can also be designed into more advanced systems, such as axial-torsional or planar biaxial cruciform testing machines.
- Thermal Strain Measurement
- TMF Testing
The latest digital RF induction heating products and forced cooling cage technology, combined with the easiness of use of the dual PID capability of the latest Eurotherm temperature controller, allow precise temperature cycling up to 1100° C with heating rates of up to and over 50° C/s and cooling rates in excess of 25° C/s.
- Fully adjustable coil and extensometer positioning system
- The modular design of the water-cooled grips with interchangeable heads allow for a wide range of different specimen types to be tested
- AlignPRO provides full angularity and concentricity adjustment with load cell fully pre-loaded.
- High-temperature precision purpose-designed extensometer
- Specimen cooling options: natural or forced, internal or external
- Interlocked safety screen
- Advanced thermocouple monitoring system and software
- Profiled coil design to suit the specimen geometry and material
- 19'' rack-mounted control unit for a packaged solution
Instron® Thermomechanical Fatigue testing systems provide a fully integrated, turnkey solution for analysis of combined thermal and mechanical loading cycles on high performance materials.
- 2.1 MB
The 2527 Series load cells are designed for use with Dynamic Testing Systems; offering exceptional performance with the ability to measure forces as low as 1/250th of the force capacity to an accuracy of 0.5% of reading. Automatic transducer recognition and electrical calibration, makes them easy to use. The load cells can withstand loads up to 150% of their force capacity without damage and 300% without mechanical failure. All Instron load cells are individually temperature-compensated and tested for accuracy and repeatability on calibration apparatus that is traceable to international standards, with a measurement uncertainty that does not exceed one-third of the permissible error of the load cell.
- 0.6 MB
Compliant with ASTM E 1012 standards, the New AlignPRO™ system is designed to assist you in the measurement, adjustment and verification of load string alignment.
- 0.8 MB