Industrial Series HVL Models
Developed for high-capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing, the HVL Models feature a dual test space and long test stroke. Understanding the critical importance of operator safety, these frames incorporate high-quality materials, components, and craftsmanship, and are ideal for testing metals, wire, fasteners, concrete, and wood.
- Proven designs originate from the Baldwin® and SATEC™ lines, and include some of the most rugged and durable machines ever made
- Two test spaces make changing between tension and compression testing safer and more efficient - no need to remove heavy fixtures
- Long test stroke accommodates a variety of test fixtures and applications
- Semi-open crossheads with hydraulic lever-action grips for easy specimen loading and clamping
- 5900 Productivity panel with multiple function keys and displays improves ergonomics, and allows the operator to perform common testing functions and view key test information without returning to the computer workstation.
- Powerful, yet user-friendly materials testing software provides repeatable and reproducible results for simple to sophisticated testing requirements
- Variable pressure hydraulic power supply provides pressure on demand, reducing heat generation, increasing oil life, and eliminating the need for water cooling
- External hydrualic power supplied with convenient table top working surface
Range of Models
- 400HVL - 2,000 kN (450,000 lbf)
- 400WHVL (Wide Version) - 2,000 kN (450,000 lbf)
- ASTM A370, A615, C39, C109, E4, E8, E9, E83, E290, F606
- ISO 6892-1, 6892-2, 7438, 9513, 15630-1
- EN 10002-1, 10002-2, 10002-4
- JIS Z2248
- BS 4449
Featuring a dual test space and long test stroke, HVL Models are designed for high capacity tension, compression, bend/flex, and shear testing.
- 348.0 KB
Bluehill Universal brings enchanced functionality and improved workflows to Instron machines.
- 134.7 KB